Win a Sensational Summer Seacation for Two with Princess Cruises!
Fancy a short break away this summer where you can unwind and have everything taken care of? Well, you could be in for the chance of winning a cruise worth up to £1,000, as Princess Cruises has teamed up with NoFlyCruises to give away a scenic Seacation for two onboard one of its MedallionClass ships.
Enter now for the chance to sail on Sky Princess (date dependant) on a four-night Seacation, taking you on a scenic voyage from Southampton and along the UK coast. You can relax, unwind and soak in the stunning coastal views and tranquil sea days.
You can also look forward to Princess’ exciting onboard entertainment line-up, including incredible West End-style performances in the onboard theatre and watching a film on the top deck with Princess’ Movies Under the Stars screen – the popcorn is complimentary, of course.
On top of that, Princess Cruises’ MedallionClass ships offer a variety of restaurants, plenty of swimming pools, a luxurious spa and a thoroughly attentive service from a friendly crew who know exactly what fantastic hospitality means.
Thanks to the MedallionNet, you will be able to enjoy the ‘Best Wi-Fi at Sea’, delivering you fast and reliable Wi-Fi to wherever you are onboard, so you can stream your favourite shows or video call friends and family back home whilst relaxing with a cocktail by the pool.
Are you ready to be in with the chance of winning? If so, all you need to do is fill in the competition entry form below, confirm you’re not a robot and hit ‘Enter Competition’. GOOD LUCK!
* Read competition terms & conditions
This competition has now Closed!
The lucky winner will be contacted directly via the email address or telephone number used for the competition entry in the coming days. We will not contact the winner via any other means.
Didn’t enter this time or missed the deadline? Don’t worry, you can sign-up for our newsletter here for instant news of future competitions.
NoFlyCruises has teamed up with Supercruises.com, the UK’s first all-online cruise booking website, to bring you this incredible competition opportunity and some AMAZING cruise offers! Partnered with some of the UK’s favourite cruise lines, Supercruises has the perfect holiday at sea deal waiting for you!
PRINCESS CRUISES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to over 18yrs only.
- The Promoter is NoFlyCruises.
- Open to UK residents only. Includes England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- NoFlyCruises, SuperCruises and Princess Cruises staff are not permitted to enter.
- The prize is as described, is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is one inside cabin only for two people.
- The prize is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Only one entry per person.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition assumes acceptance of the rules.
- The prize includes accommodation, onboard main meals (excluding speciality restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board.
- Travel insurance is mandatory and must be purchased by the prize winner.
- The prize does not include travel to or from the ship, parking, shore excursions, spa treatments, personal expenses, gratuities or pre-paid gratuities.
- The winner of the cruise will be bound by Princess Cruises’ booking terms and conditions (visit princess.com)
- Summer Seacations are available to COVID-19 vaccinated guests only. The definition of “vaccinated” is a minimum of fourteen days following the second dose of the currently approved COVID-19 vaccines being administered. Proof of vaccination and the dates given will be required (approved forms of evidence will be confirmed closer to time of departure) and this will be required to be shown at the terminal prior to boarding. Failure to provide this evidence will result in denial of boarding.
- Your health and safety is our most important priority. Princess Cruises is currently enhancing health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in light of COVID-19 and assessing how they may impact future itineraries. Actual offerings may vary from what is displayed in marketing materials. Click on the following links to stay updated on Princess Cruises’ current Travel Advisories and Health & Safety protocols.
- All entries must be received by the closing date.
- Closing date: 16 August 2021
*Guests must be UK / Common Travel Area residents and fully COVID-19 vaccinated (a minimum of seven days after the second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine). Travel insurance is compulsory. A negative COVID-19 test is required at the port of embarkation.